- nopCommerce Days event is organized by Nop Solutions Ltd (nopcommerce.com), hereafter referred to as “Organizer”.
- For current nopCommerce Days event costs and dates, please refer to our website, days18.nopcommerce.com.
- Before booking onto the event, please ensure you have read the event programme and content, to ensure the event will meet your needs.
- If an event registration/booking form is completed by an individual other than the named delegate, it is the responsibility of the employer to ensure the delegate is authorised and able to attend the event on the employer’s behalf.
- Upon receipt of your registration/booking form and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- Please note that to book a room at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino you should be at least 21 years old.
- Important note: Organizer’s acceptance of your booking brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions. Any term sought to be imposed by you in any purchase order or correspondence will not form part of the contract.
Invoicing and payment
- Tickets for the event are sold and distributed by Nop Solutions Ltd.
- Delegate fees (including any card processing and/or booking fees applicable) are payable upon booking.
- For online bookings paid at the time of booking, invoices/receipts will be issued electronically after completion of the booking.
- If any amount properly due to Organizer under or in connection with these terms and conditions remains outstanding beyond the due date Organizer may cancel your booking.
- Delegates will receive joining instructions via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing the event registration/booking form to ensure joining instructions are received by the delegate. Instructions will be sent via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- If the joining instructions are not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the event registration/booking form to contact Organizer’s Events department to arrange for them to be reissued.
- Failure to attend the event will result in the full cost being incurred. No refund shall be given.
- Failure to attend an event at which a free or concessionary rate place was given may at Organizer’s sole discretion result in the delegate becoming ineligible for such places at future event(s).
- Organizer will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email provided on the booking form. If alternative details are received after the booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address.
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of Organizer, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the speaker(s).
Cancellations and Amendments
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking (excluding any card processing fees and/or booking fees previously applied), as shown below.
Calendar days notice before the start date of the event Refund applicable 15 calendar days or more 50% refund of basic attendance fee Between 1 and 14 calendar days (inclusive) No refund will be given Failure to attend No refund will be given
For employer bookings only, in the event of a delegate named on the booking form being unable to attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the event date.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto an event Organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event.
- In the event of cancellation of an event by Organizer, we will endeavour to inform all delegates a week before the event is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All event fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another NopDays event. Organizer shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- Organising and financing accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the delegate.
- Where food and refreshments are to be provided, this will be stated on the event details and the cost included in the price quoted. Any special dietary requirements need to be notified in writing to Organizer in advance of the event. Organizer will try it's best to honor special dietary requirements.
- Organizer shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should the event be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
Entire AgreementThese terms and conditions, together with the current Organizer website prices, event details and Organizer contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the event. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a Director of Nop Solutions ltd. In particular, no terms and conditions incorporated within your purchase order and nothing said by any person on behalf of Organizer should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale. Organizer shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.